Premium Seats can provide you with premium Seat Only tickets for all matches at Adelaide Oval for the 2023/24 Cricket Season.
2024 Adelaide Oval Test Tickets - Australia v West Indies
Section 334 (or 333-338*) – Eastern Stand
- Tickets will be sent by Email to each attendee directly as E-Tickets
- Stadium Club Bar/Lounge access included (on Level 3 overlooking the ground; beverages purchased on consumption)
- Under 18’s are permitted access to the Stadium Bar/Restaurants under adult supervision
- Stadium Club Dining packages also available - ie. John Halbert Bistro; Bespoke Wine Bar & Kitchen
- Dress code: Smart Casual - Collared shirt required, Denim/jeans are permitted (no ripped/torn jeans permitted)
Day 1 - $295 per person (incl. GST) - Available
Wednesday, 17 January 2023 - 10:00am
Day 2 - $295 per person (incl. GST) - Available
Thursday, 18 January 2023 - 10:00am
Day 3 - $295 per person (incl. GST)- Available
Friday, 19 January 2023 - 10:00am
Day 4 - $250 per person (incl. GST) - Available
Saturday, 20 January 2023 - 10:00am
* Sections 333-338 will be allocated once Section 334 seats are sold out
make a booking please download the booking form below.
Booking Form - click here »
Please print out this booking form and return a signed form to secure your tickets.
Stadium Club Dining Packages
Dining packages can also be included with the seats above for all Stadium Club restaurants:
John Halbert Bistro (Buffet) - additional $100 per person (beverages paid for on consumption at Venue)
Bespoke Wine Bar & Kitchen (3-course meal) - additional $100 per person (beverages paid for on consumption at Venue)
Dining packages must be pre-booked through Premium Seats.
Contact Premium Seats regarding Stadium Club Dining & Ticket packages – email@example.com
Adelaide Oval Seating Plan - click here »
For 2023 Boxing Day Test - MCG tickets - click here »
For 2024 AFL Season - Adelaide Oval tickets/packages - click here »
* Ticket only seats are limited and booking seats is subject to availability.
# Stadium Club was formerly known as the Audi Club